Monday, January 23, 2012

Book Review: Between (Crossroads Saga 2) by Mary Ting

Crossroads Saga Book 2


Author: Mary Ting

Print ISBN:     9781937593780

E-Book ISBN: 9781937593797

Genre: YA Paranormal Romance

Release Date: 1/12/2012

Book Blurb:


As the alkins head back to Crossroads, Claudia 
leads her normal life; but not for long. Having a 
special soul, Claudia attracts danger, and she soon 
finds out who Gamma asked to watch over her. 


The Twelve, known as Divine Elders on Earth, are very much involved when they find out that Aliah, one of the God’s first angels, escaped from the Abyss when the gates were opened by Aden. Needing Claudia’s soul to escape the only place Aliah can reside–a place between Heaven and Earth–he sends his demons in search of all Claudia Emersons on Earth. Taking her soul will enable him to be released from Between and cross over to Crossroads, which would give him immense power. 


As more secrets are revealed Claudia learns about the venators—nephilim, demon hunters.  


Now two opposing forces must work together in order to save Claudia and humanity from the most dangerous angel ever created. But along the way, trust becomes a big issue. 


Will love be enough to keep Claudia and Michael together? 
Who will make the ultimate sacrifice? 
Who will betray them all?


       REVIEW




Between is the second book in the CROSSROADS SAGA.
I fell in love with the first book. It was my favorite book, and it still is.
If you like the first book, Between will deffinetly be on your list of favorite books.
Between is a exating YA Novel.
Ms.Mary Ting did her best on this book. I love how the story goes, and it's not boring at any part.
There are many that things I enjoyed about Between. First, the story of the angels. I liked how Mary put mythological parts. Then, the personalities of the characters. Claudia is a wonderful teenage girl, that sometimes thinks as adult. That's what I liked the most. Finally, I know it's ''evil'' to say this, but I looove the evil characters in Between :$. I don't know why but they exite me. LOL. You almost never know what to expect from them. 
I did enjoy the story and found it very satisfying. I only wish that the author had added another chapter or two because I wasn't ready to say good-bye to these characters. I'm ready for book 3 in this amazing saga.

It gets 5 Apples (5 stars) from me :) 


No comments: