Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Interview Corner {#3}


This week, as our special 3rd guest we have Kristen, the person behind the blog
                                                             http://kristenhaskins.blogspot.com/



1. Tell us something about your blog?How did you start it?
My blog was originally a dominated towards paranormal romance and it was originally
named My Blood Fairy Tale but as time went on, and I realized that I obviously
read more genre's, not just paranormal romance, I decided that I needed to change it up so It would be a open for a wider range
of readers. So I did some revamping and came up with what I have now

2.Tell us about a favorite childhood reading memory. What was your favorite book as a child?
I think my favorite memory of reading as a child would have to be those times at night when my dad would come and read to me before bed.. 
My favorite book as a child Alice in Wonderland.

3.How long does it take you to write a review of some book?
It actually does not take me very long. I usually write my review down on paper as soon as I am done the book. I like to have my thoughts
fresh, so that way my reviews are more honest and real.

4. What is your favorite all time book or book series?I would have to say my favorite book would have to be The Giver by Lois Lowry

5. If you could change places with any book character that you know, who would that be and why?
Oh wow if I could change places with any book character I think I would have to choose Rose from Richelle Meads Vampire Academy series.
I absolutely love Dimitri and I want my own :)

6.What is your favorite genre to read?
My favorite genre to read is Paranormal Romance and then YA.

7. What book you think any YA blogger like me, should have read it?I think that any blogger should read any of the classics. Jane Eyre, Edgar Allen Poe. Bram Stoker. Sir Arthur Conan Doyal. I feel that if you have a good

feel for all genre's then it makes you a better blogger. Being able to appreciate the classics makes a good foundation for the books that are produced today.

8. What book author you would love to meet?Oh there are tons of authors I would love to meet. But I would especially love to meet Lara Adrian and Richelle Mead. I absolutely adore their writing and would love 

to pick their brains.

PrintScreen Photo of the blog.
Quick-Fire:
Super Strenght or Super Intelligence?Super Intelligence

Dystopian or Sci-fi?Dystopian

Printed or ebooks?Printed all the way. Now I understand the economical and environmental positives to ebooks but I just cannot for the life of me justify reading a book on a mini computer or ereader.
I love having the actual book with me at all times :)

Thank you so much, this has been a lot of fun. I really want to thank you for having me and I loved your questions :)

 Don't forget to visit her blog http://kristenhaskins.blogspot.com/ and follow it :)

No comments: