Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Big News!

Hi! Sorry I've been out of the blog for a while, I just didn't have much time for blogging, because of school. I had to study hard and get good grades :P
In meanwhile I still have been reading new books, but just haven't posted the reviews. So what's the big news?
Pronto, the blog will get totally new look, new design, new logo, banners etc. I'm working on it, and I'm near the end, I hope you'll like it!
The other big news, is that ......
.
.
.
.
..
 The blog will have new admin! New reviewer, and co-owner of the blog!
I won't tell the name, or anything else, You'll have to wait.
Along with that, will come new reviews, more reviews, new features, and probably more books!
I can't wait for IloveTeenBooks' new era to start.
In meantime, you could enter in all my new giveaways, and read my old posts.
Until next time, goodbye :]

1 comment:

Lisseth Torres said...

oh! can't wait to see who is going to be ur co-blogger!