Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Monday. What are you reading?

Hosted by  Book Journey

Zemmy
Read this week: Hooked by Liz Fichera, Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson, Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick (What a busy week)
Currently reading:  Across The Universe by Beth Revis
To read next:  I don't usually plan what I'll be reading next because I usually change my mind

Trayche
Read this week: Specials and Extras by Scott Westerfeld
Currently reading:  Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
To read next: Requiem by Lauren Oliver

3 comments:

West Virginia Red said...

Wow great lists. Most I have either read or are on my to read list!

GatheringBooks said...

I've heard a lot about Across the Universe and it seems to be enjoyed by quite a lot. I have a few Westerfeld titles here in my bookshelves that I haven't gotten around to reading yet. Have a great reading week!

Teddyree said...

Nice line up of books. Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series was a favourite of mine. Have a great week and happy reading :)