Friday, November 18, 2011

MOVIES

Well, today I will say something about the new films coming.
Comment if you like this post, and tell me what are your favorite new movies (or trailers that you just saw)

Click Read More for more...
First I must say something about Breaking Dawn.
The movie is EPIC.
I liked what I saw in the trailer and I'm waiting for the premiere in Macedonia (or I'll just watch it online)
Bella and Edward are more mature now. They have wedding, and Bella is pregenant.
Here you have the trailer.



If you saw the premiere of the film in your town, tell me if you liked it. :)

The next film, or films that I will talk about are the two new adaptions of the beautiful fairytale Snow White.
The first one is Snow White and The Huntsman and the second is Mirror, Mirror.
I just saw the trailers and what sould I say?
I definetly like more Snow White and the Huntsman with Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron.
I think that looks more interesting and mature, plus it is with my favorite actresses Kristen and Charlize.
I sure didn't like the Mirror, Mirror trailer, starring Julia Roberts.
It looks so childish and it's like comedy for little kids.

But still, that's only my thinking, maybe the others will think the opposite.

Here you can see the both trailers. Tell me which one looks better.




No comments: