Her second book in the saga, Between will be released 1/12/12.
Click more if you want to read the interview.
- What's the main reason of writing Between?
Writing Crossroads was for my grandmother, but Between is for my fans. They have been so supportive. I am truly blessed to have their friendship. Also, many were asking for more so I couldn’t refuse…lol!!!
2. Tell us a little more about Between?
Claudia finds out who Gamma asked to watch over her. There are different types of angels on Earth and the reason for their existence. The venators and the alkins must work together to not only protect Claudia, but humanity as well.
3. Did you do some research before writing Between?
I did a little, not much because the background of the angels are made up by me. I looked up words in Latin… venator, specus and nubilus. I also researched about a group of angels called watchers.
4. Tell us some interesting facts about Between. Some anecdote, something fun that hapened while writing.
I had a dream about this demon that wanted to suck me up. The demon’s whole mouth cover my face and I couldn’t breathe. I should say it was more of a nightmare. After I woke up and calmed myself, I thought what a great demon to write about…lol!!! So there it is in chapter 29 with Austin.
5. Who's your favorite character from your books, and why?
I really can’t tell you which characters are my favorite because they become a part of my life, but if you are twisting my arm…lol!!! It would come down between Michael and Austin.
7. Do you have plans on working on some other project after Between?
There will be one more book for the Crossroads saga for sure. Maybe a fourth one in the saga…who knows. I also have several other ideas. I just need time!!!
8. Is there any motto in your life, that you live by?
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Thank you for having me. Hugs!!!
Thanks alot for doing this interview :)