Friday, February 17, 2012

Books I'm going to read in the next months.

Hello. It's me again.
First of all I want to announce that very soon I'm gonna post my review on ARTICLE 5 by Kristen Simmons and Dark Days by C.A.Kunz. GREAT BOOKS!
So, what's with this post?
I want to show you what books I'm going to read this months, and it's my goal to read them before summer. I know it's easy for some of you, but I'm 16 years, I go to High School, and I have a lot of studing and reading other books (boring books like Illiad ) so I don't have much time to read what I like.
These are the books I want to read before summer, and I'm gonna get them from my library.

Robert Langdon trilogy by Dan Brown
   *Angels and Demons
   *The Da Vinci Code
   *The Lost Symbol
Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson
   *The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
   *The Girl who Played With Fire
   *The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest

So have you read these books?
Apart from these, I will read ALL the books that you will send me to review. That's most important for me and my blog now, so i won't be leaving that.

No comments: