Saturday, March 10, 2012

In My Mailbox 3/10/12

So today's the day of my first In My Mailbox Post. I was thinking in doing this a long time ago but Here I am, today.
In this post I'm going to show you all the books I have. Don't laugh because I don't have many books. The ammount of books that i have is so... little.
But I love the books that I have. Most of the books that I read are from the library so I return them.
This ones are either received from authors/publishers since I started my blog or I have bought them.
This are the books that I have
Crossroads by Mary Ting
Between by Mary Ting
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
The Childe  by C.A.Kunz
Dark Days by C.A.Kunz
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (ARC Book and it's my favorite book that I have at my home)
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

That's all folks. lol
You are probably laughing out loud right now.
I'm waiting to receive Tempest by Julie Cross this week.

I'm reading now a school book- Tristan and Isolde.

I decided to do this IMM posts once a month, yeah, you heard good, once a month, because I don't receive many books.

And at the end, not to forget that this meme is hosted by The Story Siren

No comments: