Thursday, December 13, 2012

Introducing A New Meme: Gotta Have It/Make It Stop!


I know that there are a lot of memes out there in the blog community. I participate in few of them, and they are kind of awesome,because they connect bloggers and give you visitors.
That is why I've come up with an (i think it's) original meme.
GOTTA HAVE IT/MAKE IT STOP!

You are all asking right now, what the hell is this poor guy talking about? Nobody would join in a meme with that kind of name.
Well, I hope I could change your minds. Here's what the meme is all about.

There are a lot of trends in the YA literature. Some that we love to hate like Love Triangles, and some that we hate that we love so much.
That is why, one day of the week, I ( and I hope some of you) will join me to talk about them. Do we like them? Do we hate them? Do we want them to stay? Or we want them to stop?

That is what this meme is about.
Every Friday, there will be a new trend that we will be discussing.You will have to visit the blog and find out what the topic is that week, post your opinion on it on your blog, and leave a link so that other bloggers can read it.
You post can be short or long, but at the end you will have to say either

GOTTA HAVE IT (if you want the trend to continue)

or
MAKE IT STOP (if you want the trend to stop)

Does it sound fun enough to join?
 Leave a comment telling me what you think!

30 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this seems so much fun! I'm definitely participating after my exams. :)
~ Hira

Lizzy said...

Sounds like a great idea!

ACReads said...

I will definitely participate!

Unknown said...

I will definitely join in when I have the time. It sounds like fun!

Jessi (Geo) said...

This idea sounds pretty cool, Trayche! :)

Dark_Calling said...

Loving your idea, I will eventually participate if I have the time.

Good job with the blog!

Maji Bookshelf said...

Great idea!! Ill hopefully participate next week!!
- Farah @ MajiBookshelf

Lisseth Torres said...

Looks like an AWESOME new meme that i will most definitely take part in! Can't wait for it to start! ^_^

-Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ

Angie said...

This does sound fun! I think I'll join in. :)

Tanja - Tanychy said...

This really sounds good but I already host enough memes. So maybe I'll join one day.

Jaime Lester said...

I love the sound of this meme. It is completely different from the popular meme's out there today, and I really hope that it sticks around. And I absolutely LOVE to HATE love triangles. What I can love right now is more smart protags. Tough gals and guys, smart and sassy, loving and caring. NOT WHINY!

Dani F. said...

love it :) . I sort of have a love/hate relationship with some trends in the YA literature .

Kristina said...

Sounds like fun. ;)

MåїÐ»-(¯`v´¯)-» said...

This sounds sooo much fun and very intriguing! Definitely participating! :)

nurmawati djuhawan said...

great idea !!

Dane said...

Fantastično!

Dovile said...

Sounds quite interesting! I don't usually participate in memes, but I like to read comments by others.

Unknown said...

This sounds pretty cool! Awesome meme!!

Goth Angel said...

Haha, I think you should be prepared for very... erm... passionate discussions :P But it does sound like a fun idea ^_^

Unknown said...

This could be a really good meme...I can see myself checking it out!

Anonymous said...

Cool idea :)

I'm still working on getting other bloggers involved with my "Author Birthday Bash" - http://froze8.blogspot.com/p/author-birthday-bash.html#.UOZvkI5buDQ


-K8
http://froze8.blogspot.com/

Veronika said...

Great idea! Can't wait to read your posts!

Unknown said...

Great idea! It sounds like a lot of fun. :)

Ashfa said...

Looks super cool. Love the idea.

Unknown said...

I love it! Sounds fun.

Aleksandra said...

Sounds fun, Trajce :) I might join some time, I love memes :)

Unknown said...

AT first I didn't got it.. but now I could say it's interesting..:D

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!
It seems like so much fun! :)

Karielle Stephanie said...

Love the sound of it. I'd definitely participate.

Kate @ The Bookaholic Blurbs said...

AWESOME IDEA!