Sunday, December 16, 2012

In My Mailbox #14


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. 

Here we go again. This time we have a lot of books for the past two week. 





BOUGHT:
Naughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman

Any respectable blogger had already heard of these books. I got this boxed set at such a low price- it was only 16euros!!! For some reason it was 51% off on The Book Depository. Can you believe that? 
And I almost missed that amazing offer. 
These new covers looks great,don't they? I'm glad there is a little bit of color,just to shake things up. Still haven't got a chance to read them,but I will,as soon as I find the time to finally read the actual paperback. It seems that all I'm doing lately is to read kindle titles and ignore my beautiful books that smell wonderful. 


WON:
1, Falling by Jolene Perry
2. Scarlet Woods by Brooke Passmore


FOR REVIEW:
 1. 'Till World Ends by Julie Kagawa, Ann Aguirre and Karen Duvall
2. Indigo Awakening by Jordan Dane
3. Dancing in the Dark by Robyn Bavati

I'm not sure if I'll be reading Indigo Awakening and Dancing in the Dark but I have to know more about the world before The Immortal Rules. 


2 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

New Follower. You got some really good books this week. The covers are so pretty.

Grace

hbjgvhuogyihpo said...

Falling, Til the World Ends and Indigo Awakening all look fantastic!! Great books this week. :D

my sts