Sunday, July 1, 2012

In My Mailbox #2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren . Basically we share books we got in the past week This time I am not sharing by myself-Trayche also got some goodies. Here are:



Bought:
1. Soul Screamers Volume 1 by Rachel Vincent
2. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
3. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness


And here are books Trayche got:


(i got City Of Bones few months ago, but i wanted to share it with you)

 Received:
1. City Of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
thanks to The Mortal Institute
         This is some swag I got : A lot of bookmarks, posters etc. I love those signed book plates of Fated!
                    I love these two posters of Matched and of Vampire Academy. They are mega big! 


Thanks to mrs. Michele over at  Insane about books for the amazing book swag!


                                                    What exciting things did you get this week? :)

3 comments:

Lisseth Torres said...

WOW. You both got some AWESOME books! I have been dying to read a Discovery of Witches for a while now & I LOVED the mortal instruments series!

Happy Readings!
My Stacking the Shelves

Bridget Howard said...

Looks like you got some great books. I love Cassandra Clare she is great!!!

Danielle B! said...

Ooo I like all your swag and your A Discovery of Witches book!