Monday, July 23, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Hosted by Book Journey.

Hey guys! This week I will be alone on the blog. Trayche went on a little break. I will try and write more reviews. I will try. It's just that I read a lot of adult books and they are not meant for this blog. In the summer I tend to read more contemporary novels and leave paranormal ones for fall and winter. But I made and exception and now I am probably the only person on the world who still hasn't read The Wolves of Mercy Falls. The reason I didn't read them is that I waited until all 3 books were translated so I could read them on Croatian. You probably saw I got Forever in my last IMM so it's finally time to pick them up. 

Zemmy:
Read this week: His Eyes by Renee Carter
Currently reading; Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Next on the list: Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

Trayche:

Read this week: City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare, Delirium and Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Currently reading; Dreams by Daniela Sacerdoti
Next on the list: Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

No comments: