Sunday, August 12, 2012

In My Mailbox #5


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren . I am going to show you the books I got in these past 2 weeks. 

Zemmy:
sorry for the blurry photo

Bought:
1. Rebel Heart by Moira Young
2. Supernaturally by Kiersten White 
3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Won:
1. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake. I won this book over at Kindle And Me . I am currently reading it and it's going great. 
2. Partials by Dan Wells. I won a $10 giveaway over at Urban Girl Reader and decided to get this book because everyone's been saying how great it is. 


3 comments:

Chey said...

I loved Girl of Nightmares! And I also have Partials, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I hope you enjoy, nonetheless! :)

roro said...

enjoy alll


where i stacked my shelf

hs said...

Cool :) I bought Throne of Glass, too.