Sunday, September 9, 2012

In My Mailbox #7



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren .


(sorry for the bad quality of the photos, my camera is broken, and I took them with m webcamera lol)

For Review:
1.Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
2.Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
3. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
4. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

Gifted:
1. Uglies by Scott Westerfield

Thanks to TOR Teen and MIRAInk for the the review books, and mrs. Mary Ting for gifting me Uglies.


  

Bought:
1.Speechless by Hannah Harrington
2. Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa

Won:
1.Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
and some swag

Tell us in the comments, what is the most exciting thing you got in your mail this week?



7 comments:

Jess Day said...

The Immortal Rules wasn't half bad. Pretty interesting. Also, I'd recommend any Westerfeld. If you like Uglies, try his Midnighters or Leviathan trilogy. They're my favorite series of his.

Chey said...

I'm starting Alice in Zombieland today! I hope you enjoy it! :)

McKenna said...

Awesome haul! I loved the Uglies series and Speechless was really good too! I have been wanting to read the Immortal rules for a while now and I have heard it is fantastic! Enjoy all of your new books! Happy Sunday!

My IMM- http://youngatheartbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/09/in-my-mailbox-22.html

McKenna @ Young at Heart

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed Spellbound. I liked it initially, but I ended up coming back to it when I wanted a fun, quick read. It has grown on me, and now I really love it. I hope you like it.

Happy reading. :)

Jessi (Geo) said...

Stormdancer and Iron Legends...SO BEAUTIFUL. Yay for Immortal Rules too! I need to buy that one still. :)

Nickle said...

Awesome haul! Love your books for review, I want them too. LOL.

My IMM

Martin Meyers said...

Hey There! I’m a fellow blogger/writer looking to meet new people and discover great blogs, and I gladly added myself to your followers! I’d also love to invite you to check out a great giveaway I’m having, that I think would be right up your alley!

Hope to see you there, and thanks so much!
Martin

http://www.meyersauthor.com/2012/09/5000-giftcard-giveaway.html