Saturday, December 29, 2012

ILoveTeenBooks Presents: the Julie Kagawa Month


IT'S ALL ABOUT JULIE KAGAWA, BABY!

For the first time, ILoveTeenBooks presents to you, the biggest project in this blog's history... A project full of greatness, fun and awesomness!

 the

JULIE KAGAWA MONTH




I've decided to dedicate the month of January to the awesome mrs. Julie Kagawa. That means that this month I'll be reading and reviewing only books written by her! Yes, that's right!
I own all of her books but didn't have a chance to really read them. Now it's time, to see why so many people love them!
I'll be posting a short review for every book I read. 
But that's not all! What's fun about this, is that there will be interviews with the one and only Julie Kagawa, interviews with people who loved the books! There will be a giveaway! I know you're even more excited now!

Here's what I plan to read
The Iron King
The Iron Daughter
The Iron Queen
The Iron Knight
The Iron Legends
The Lost Prince
The Immortal Rules

A total of 7 awesome books!!!

Keep following this blog, because January will be

LEGEN-WAIT FOR IT-DARY!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oohh!!! You won't be disappointed... I love The Iron Fey... I'm dying for the release of it's books... Especially now that it has a spin-off series!!!

Hope you will love the books!!! =)

Happy Holidays!!!

P.S. Great idea for naming the month as Julie Kagawa Month...

juliababyjen said...

What a great idea! I hope you enjoy her books, I have read them all and love them! Especially The Immortal Rules!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

That is going to be a great month for you! The iron fey books are great (I love Puck and Grimalkin!) and The immortal rules blew me away.

Mel@thedailyprophecy.