Saturday, February 23, 2013

Introducing A LOOK FOR A BOOK


So.. Hi guys!

How are you? What are you reading?

I don't know how many of you know this (actually maybe only my twitter friends know this, because I've been tweeting and complaining about it a million times), but my parents don't let me buy books. Yes, that is right. I know A LOT of parents that encourage their kids to read, and they buy them books, but my parents don't want me reading that much.

I don't know why is that, but it's becoming a problem. Since I've first started reading YA (Twilight was the first book that i've read in english, ever) i've been reading more often and more often. But, sometimes I lack of books aka I read all the books that I have. That's happened like so many times and it's a pretty bad thing, when the only escape from the problems of your teenage life are the books.


The only books that I get are some books from publishers and the books I get from my friends (God Bless them all, i love you guys). 

So, I wanted to do something for you, and in return I'd get a book.

That's how I've come up with my new project

A Look for a Book

What is that, you're asking yourself.

I use PhotoScape almost daily, and I've been trying to learn how to use GIMP. 
What I want is to make banners, posters, headers etc for you, and in return instead of giving me money (like the other designing sites do) you'd order me a book. 

Sounds good enough? :D I think it's a win win

Here's what I can make for you and your blog
Blog headers  SAMPLE
Custom Signature for your blog SAMPLE
Business Card Designs SAMPLE
Twitter Background
Facebook Cover Page
Graphics SAMPLE
Avatars

If you are interested, please email me at trajce121@gmail.com with all your questions.




2 comments:

Jessi (Geo) said...

This is a great idea and very similar to what I may do! I hope you can get customers so you can get more books. Oh and glad to see you're trying out GIMP!! :D

<3

Lynn K. said...

I know right! I see other parents encouraging them to get more books, read more, etc ALL THE TIME but mine are like "Don't you have enough already??" -.-

This is a great idea! :)