Sunday, July 29, 2012

In My Mailbox #4


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren. What we do here is show you the books we got in the past 2 weeks. 

Zemmy:
This time I didn't get much but still,the ones I got are incredible. 

Won:
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo over at Book Retreat I've read this book and will post the review in the next couple of days. It was mind-blowing. 

Bought:
Anna Dressed In Blood  by Kendare Blake. I've read this book when it first got out on my ereader and since it was awesome I decided to get the paperback edition. 

Trayche:
Sorry For the bad quality of the photo

Gifted:
Dreams by Daniela Sacerdoti is a gift frommy friend Anjana over at kindleandme . Thank You :))

For review:
Pushing The Limits  by Katie McGarry. Jesus, I'm currently reading this book and it's amazing. I'm so glad I've received a Uncorrected Proof.

What did you get in your mailbox? 

2 comments:

Amy @ Happily Reading Ever After said...

I got Shadow and Bone a week or two ago. It looks amazing.

http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-8.html

hbjgvhuogyihpo said...

Anna Dressed in Blood and Pushing the Limits both look fantastic!

Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog