Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's Monday, What are you reading?




Hosted by Book Journey.
Zemmy:
Read this week: Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, Shiver and Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Currently reading; The Story of us by Deb Calleti
Next on the list: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater


Trayche:
Read this week: I didn't finish any book this week.I wasn't in the mood for reading. I spent most of my time watching TV shows and going out. But I promise I'll write few reviews this week.
Currently reading: Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Next on the list: I don't have any more physical books to read. I can't get a book from the library because I'm not a member anymore, and can sign again in a month (when school starts). This will probably be re-reading week. 

Tell us, what are you reading?

1 comment:

Isobel M said...

I am currently reading, Everneath by Brodi ashton! Pretty good so far. Just finished divergent, WHICH WAS AMAZING! check out my review for it at www.wonderfuldayforreading-isobel.blogspot.com I LOVE IT'S MONDAY WHAT ARE YOU READING!!!!